Hotel Media Pad
The Hotel Media Pad is a new browser based digital platform from DLT Media that allows hotel guests to access over 300 local and international newspapers and magazines, play video games, watch video content, listen to audio books or read from a range of digital books on their mobile, tablet or PC all within a venue branded digital library while staying at the hotel and connected to the venue's IP address.
- Each library is branded to the corporate identity of the venue.
- Hotels can edit the content they wish their guests to access on their digital platform and can also add their own content such as corporate literature.
- The platform offers banner positions and "promotional pods" in various layouts that the hotels can use to advertise services to guests.
- The platform is browser based so guests do not need to download an App to their devices.
- Guests must be connected to the hotels IP address in order to browse content. Hotels can provide links from their own website or any landing page direct to the platform.
- Guests can access media content including newspapers, magazines, digital books, games and video content.
- Currently over 300 titles are available from South Africa, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, USA, China, Russia & Spain with new titles being added all the time.
- Hotels pay a simple fixed monthly fee based on the number of rooms irrespective of how much content is accessed by guests.
Guests are able to filter the wide selection of titles by language and apply search criteria to find specific titles. Publications can be accessed with a simple click of a button, and appear on guests devices exactly as they look in print, with high definition images and impressive double page spreads.
The platform is best in class and the fastest of its kind, minimising publisher file size to ensure rapid access times for the guest that guarantee the reader a great experience across PC, laptops, tablets and mobile devices.
There is a selection of over 300 local and international newspapers and magazines for guests to choose from.
Games include: Chess, Backgammon, Roulette, Solitaire, Tetris, Baccarrat, Majong, Battleships and many others.
Some highlight venues currently using the Hotel Media Pad:
Hilton London, Jumariah Carlton Towers, The Hong Kong Club, Radisson Blu, The Savoy, W Hotel, Taj Dubai, The Principle Hotels, The Berkeley, The Belgrave, Case Talia, Baito de Mario, Intercontinental 02, ISS, Palazzo Venart, Holiday Inn, Claridges, 45 Park Lane, Cavendish, Grosvenor Hotel, Egerton House, Casna Scova, Sheraton Grand, The Connaught.
Publications are being added to the platform all the time. Below is a sample of newspapers and magazines available but for a comprehensive list please see below
South African publications:
Sunday Times, The Times, Sowetan, Sunday World, Business Day, The Herald, Financial Mail, The Citizen, Elle, Elle Decoration, Destiny, Destiny Man, SA Rugby, SA Cricket, Compleat Golfer, Cape Etc, Wedding Album, SA Home Owner, Woolworths TASTE
Business Traveller, CEO Insight, China Daily, Cosmopolitan, Daily Mail, Elle UK, Elle US, Evening Standard, Financial News, GQ, Harpers Bazaar, Hello!, Independent Newspaper, Marie Claire, Men's Health, National Geographic, New York Times, Newsweek, Populous, Prima, Raconteur, Stylist, The Guardian, The Observer, The Sunday Times, The Telegraph, The Times, The Week, Time Out London, Time Out New York, Wall Street Journal, France Di Marmanche, ICI Paris, Paris Match, Beliner Zeitung, Der Spiegel, Die Welt, Handelsblatt. Kolner Express, New Dehli Times, Il Foglio, Il Tempo, La Repubblica, La Stampa, Libero, Milano Finanza, Avtomir, Dobre Society, Lisa and many many others.....
If you would like a demo or quote for your hotel please contact us on 011 304 7600 or send an email
Hotel Media Pad - title list
Hotel Media Pad - artwork guidelines
Hotel Media Pad - terms
Hotel Media Pad - go live form