Hotel Media Platform
The Hotel Media Platform is a white label browser based digital newsstand platform for hotels that allows their guests to access over 700 local and international newspapers and magazines, play video games, listen to audio books and access other media content on a tablet, mobile or PC while staying at the hotel and connected to the venue's IP address.
- Full white label service with each library branded to the corporate identity of the venue.
- Hotels can edit the content they wish their guests to access on their digital platform and can also add their own content.
- The platform offers banner positions and "promotional pods" in various layouts that the hotels can use to advertise services to guests.
- The platform is browser based so guests do not need to download an App to their devices.
- Guests must be connected to the hotels IP address in order to browse content. Hotels can provide links from their own website or any landing page direct to the platform.
- Guests can access media content including newspapers, magazines, digital books, games and video content.
- Currently over 700 titles are available from South Africa, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, USA, China, Russia & Spain with new titles being added all the time.
- Hotels pay a simple fixed monthly fee based on the number of rooms irrespective of how much content is accessed by guests.
Guests are able to filter the wide selection of titles by language and apply search criteria to find specific titles. Publications can be accessed with a simple click of a button, and appear on guests devices exactly as they look in print, with high definition images and impressive double page spreads.
Web and mobile first
The platform provides the fastest and best responsive, retina quality, web based solution in the market.
Digital Entertainment Platform
Ability to extend the digital engagement to include interactive games, eBook, Audio books, video and the ability to seamlessly connect to 3rd party content.
End to end solution
Our integrated workflow pre-processes PDF files to crop, merge, split DPS pages and re-orders files then optimises the files to our web optimised format.
All sites can be fully customised, ensuring brand compliance which includes custom URL provisioning.
New sites can be created within 24 hours.
Clients can choose which content to publish and which order to publish them in on a site by site basis.
Offline Micro Server Technology
Allowing content to be deployed and wirelessly synchronised using either WiFi or 4G so that users can access content when internet connectivity is not available.
Fully Isolated solution for Enterprise customers
Ability to deliver secure dedicated environment to ensure no other clients data is held or processed within their environment.
Full content distribution control
IP, Geo-locking and password protection options to access content.
Sites are protected by advanced firewall technology and all communications between the client and servers are
encrypted. Ability to encrypt files to ensure that they can’t be shared.
Platform supports JSON. This is a data-interchange format that allows our content to be accessed by hotels own apps. The content remains on our servers but the venues can draw people in to their own apps.
In room system support
Ability to link the platform to hotels web enabled in-room media systems. This allows guests to browse the catalogue of content on screen and then use their mobile device camera (Supported in IOS 12 and Android Pie, list of supported devices available) to access the content. This solution has been tested with a number of systems so please get in touch to find out more.
Some international venues currently using the Hotel Media Platform:
Hilton London, Jumariah Carlton Towers, The Hong Kong Club, Radisson Blu, The Savoy, W Hotel, Taj Dubai, The Principle Hotels, The Berkeley, The Belgrave, Case Talia, Baito de Mario, Intercontinental 02, ISS, Palazzo Venart, Holiday Inn, Claridges, 45 Park Lane, Cavendish, Grosvenor Hotel, Egerton House, Casna Scova, Sheraton Grand, The Connaught.
The platform has over 700 publications from around the world with new ones being added all the time. For a comprehensive list please contact us directly.
If you would like a demo or quote for your hotel please contact us on 011 304 7600 or send an email
Hotel Media Platform - artwork guidelines
Hotel Media Platform - terms
Hotel Media Platform - go live form